RemX is seeking a Customer Service/Administrative Assistant for a company we are working with in Hampshire IL. Assistant will be providing a variety of administrative and staff support services to the department.
Pay rate: $18.50 per hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30a-5:30p
Work Location: Onsite
Address: Hampshire, IL 60140
Contract: 6 months
- Cutting order tickets (sales send the orders, the worker copies the order on to a color paper that coordinates with the facility, and cuts it with a large paper cutter, ensures it reaches the proper department), answering phone inquiries (working with vendors and some customer service).
- Performs a variety of administrative and clerical duties, which may include word processing, organizing electronic files, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, processing incoming mail, answering phones, maintaining reports and other pertinent data.
- May assist in preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
- May administers various programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating unit served.
- May serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities, and operations. May train and assist other employees.
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Deal with problems involving several discrete variables in standardized situations.
- Knowledge with tables, formatting, formulas, clipart/ graphics, presentations, database development, etc.
- Excellent word-processing skills and business writing ability, plus accurate and precise proofreading skills.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and capable of working with little direct supervision.
- Will communicate with all levels (Presidents, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents and Directors of all Sysco operating companies and staff levels).
***1-2 years of admin/customer service experience***
***Basic knowledge of outlook, word, excel (copy paste and managing a spreadsheet)***
***Strong organization, analytical, attention to detail and follow up skills***