Join the Crew for FAN EXPO Dallas, TX and experience behind the scenes of Fun & FANDOM!
FAN EXPO, partnering with RemX Staffing, relies on the onsite Crew to help deliver an ultimate & unforgettable experience of fun & fandom.
FAN EXPO Dallas is taking place at the KBH Convention Center in Dallas, TX. - June 9, 10, & 11, 2023
- Hourly rate of pay for all positions is $13.00
- Crew who are available to work the most number of days and hours per day are given priority when scheduling
- Shifts are a minimum of 5-hours, and a maximum up to 12-hours
- If you cannot work on Saturday, June 10, 2023 you are the last group schedule
- Attire is casual, jeans, knee length short, Capri's and sneakers, you will be given an Official FAN EXPO Dallas Crew T-shirt & Crew Badge on your first day.
FAN EXPO Dallas Crew Positions~
- Ticketing Area Crew ~
- Purchasing Tickets (Cashier), Advanced Purchase, Will Call, Accessibility
- Welcome Crew, Line Directors, Directional, Cosplay Prop Checker, Badge Scanners, Cashiers
- Merch Store Crew ~
- Assisting Attendees with purchases of FAN EXPO memorabilia
- Celebrity Autographs, Comic & Artist Alley Crew ~
- Line Control
- Manage celebrity or comic artist lines
- Celebrity Photo Ops Line Control & Framing Crew ~
- Directs attendees into proper line and time for purchased photos
- Theater & Panel Discussion Crew ~
- Manage lines & manage mic for fans Q&A sessions
- VIP & Ultimate Package Lounge Crew ~
- Keeping Lounge tidy and redeeming VIP/Premium Swag Bags
- Fill-The-Gap Crew ~
- Here you get the most exposure and get to work in many different positions throughout your shift
- Provides breaks and support to Crew members around the Expo or Fill-in in an open Crew position
If interested in applying to be part of the Crew for 2023 FAN EXPO Dallas - please apply today, and we'll be in touch as soon as we can!