For immediate consideration please send resume to email@example.com (title: Account Executive Level Funded Dallas TX)
Looking for an Account Executive for a third-party provider of fully integrated healthcare administration and management solutions to employers across the United States.
Compensation: $70-$80K plus an annual bonus of 10-15%
Client Location: Dallas, TX 75206
Work Location: Hybrid (2-3 days in office weekly)
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
The Account Executive is responsible for determining account management strategies related to client service plans (level funded insurance); retention of existing clients, customer satisfaction, revenue growth, client surveys, and new business; providing program management for clients requiring complex service models; and overseeing the work of other local and national program management staff. This is a customer-facing role.
- Retains Account Management responsibilities for own book of business, including reconciling fund account for each group
- Makes demonstrated effort to interact with all clients
- Proactively brings recommended solutions to challenging client situations.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement
- Develops plans of action to address the client concerns and mobilizes resources across organization.
- Helps team members identify key individuals within client organization
- Ensures consistent engagement with accounts across team.
- Defines high expectations for client service and results
- Understands client goals and ensures high quality service plans
- Engages clients on recurring basis to ensure satisfaction with service levels and results against client goals.
- Captures and shares results with senior team leaders and tracks progress over time
- Identifies potential exposures across industries.
- Develops and recommends customized solutions for own and teams’ clients
- Responsible for approximately 75 Level Funded insurance, small group clients
- The majority of communication and troubleshooting is with Brokers