SENIOR ACCOUNTANT needed for a small accounting team with a well-established commercial real estate firm. Competitive salary plus bonus. Relocation stipend provided.
TYPE: Direct Hire (100% in office)
PAY: Up to $65K plus bonus
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8:00a-5:00p- flexible on hours
YOUR DUTIES FOR THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Assist Director of Finance in the annual budgeting process.
- Understand variances from the budget
- Cash flow management
- Prepare initial financials needed for lender and tax compliance
- Monitor the system of controls over accounting processes and transactions to enhance accuracy, performance, and efficiency.
- Oversee and perform the daily data entry task for financial accounting processes including cash management, accounts payable, account reconciliations, purchase orders, invoice data entry and processing, etc.
- Prepare annual financials for review
- Other duties as requested by manager
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with a minimum of 3 years in an accounting role
- Knowledge of tax, accrual, and GAAP accounting methods
- Commercial real estate industry or property management experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required
- Yardi- will train
- Solid decision-making skills