We've asked 29,000 workers what matters most to them. Join our webinar on April 13th to find out what they said! Click here to read more.close
RemX is looking for an experienced Customer Service Dispatch Rep for a Safety Services company in Lynbrook, NY. Ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be detail-oriented, focused and be able to multi-task in a high energy office environment.
Start Date: ASAP
Onsite Address: Lynbrook, NY 11563
Schedule: TBD – pending
Pay Rate: $20-25/hr
Assignment Type: Direct hire
• Dispatch and coordinate client service work requests to repair and maintain fire alarm systems, fire sprinklers and other fire protection equipment
• Follow-up on current customer jobs to make sure they are completed to the customer’s satisfaction
• Handle all escalated calls and research the problem to determine what issues may be affecting the customer
• Manage service level expectations which include the technician’s arrival & departure times, job quoting and providing timely updates.
• Work with Fire Officials, Building Departments and other authorities having jurisdiction.
• Work with the Accounting Department on any billing issues and ensure that customers are invoiced in a timely manner.
• Customer service and/or dispatch experience.
• Knowledge of MS Office: Outlook and Excel.
• Ability to analyze data
• Ability to work overtime when necessary.