RemX has a temp-perm Hybrid Event Specialist /Trade Show Manager role open in the Phoenix, AZ area.
- Coordinate, organize and manage 20-25 week Tech Tour Roadshow
- Work with sales leadership to map out tour dates, locations and venues
- Lead RFP design, site-selection, and contract negotiations for event spaces, hotel room blocks, meeting rooms, and other roadshow related events
- Lead planning, logistics and ordering food and beverage, electrical and other event space needs
- Work with marketing managers and external vendors to develop tradeshow communications.
- Oversee event registration site and marketing plan for Tech Tour recruitment. Produce marketing schedule and registration reports weekly.
- Work with Manager of Vendor Programs to solicit and contract vendor partners to display at event
- Contract and manage Tech Tour driver and road crew.
- Coordinate inventory of products, literature, supplies and promotional items for Tech Tour
- Manage the event budget and innovate to maximize ROI on event expenses
- Become a power user of Exhibit Day for online collaboration and project management
- Utilize lead management system for lead collection at show location
- Provides additional support to team members as needed. May include some administrative functions.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS ABILITIES:
- 3-5 years of tradeshow/roadshow coordination experience (Tech industry a plus)
- Experience with managing projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (e.g. Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint); some experience with event management technology tools is preferred
- Budget management experience
- Transportation/drayage/Exhibit show floor planning experience
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and best practices to enhance meeting and event quality
- 1 year: Project management
- Less than 2 years: Tradeshow coordination experience (Tech industry a plus)
You will work onsite Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday only.
Monday and Thursday is remote.