As the largest Healthcare company, we are urgently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team in Riverside!
COVID vaccination and booster required
Pay: $35 - $40/hr
Schedule: Mon - Fri with on call weekends as needed
Duration: 3-6 months; probable extension into 4th Quarter
- This facility is getting a roaming mobile health vehicle (18-wheeler) that will support access for members in the Riverside area. The vehicle is expected to arrive in the summer but needs the PM to start ASAP to prep for it.
- 18-wheeler will have 2 exam rooms, waiting room, restroom, LVN, Physician, Check-In Service Rep. T
- The mobile health vehicle will be on a rotation schedule on where it goes in the field. It’ll be housed at Iris location (Moreno Valley).
- Assist in figuring out who the POC will be at the various field sites they roam to, work out logistics such as parking for the 18-wheeler, which part of the facility can be used to ensure medical / office supplies are fully stocked inside the vehicle,
- Establish rotation schedule for field locations
- Assist with new hires
- 2 Years minimum Senior Project Managing/ Coordinating experience required
- Great verbal and written communication
- Ability to define processes/ procedures
- Outgoing and bubbly personality
- Organizational skills is required
- Healthcare experience is a plus
**Email me at email@example.com if interested**