Job Opening: DIRECT HIRE Bilingual Customer Service
RemX is assisting a local client in Alpharetta, GA recruit for Bilingual Customer Service representatives.
We are interviewing soon and would love to speak with people who are passionate about providing quality customer service and assisting customers with booking travel reservations, placing orders for Gift Cards, Merchandise, and Apple Products.
This is a long term, DIRECT HIRE position with growth potential and benefits.
We have multiple shifts available ranging from 8am-12am. This position requires you to work onsite in Alpharetta, GA
Pay: $18.50 /hr
- Deliver excellent customer support through various channels i.e. voice, email, and chat
- Facilitate new travel bookings for a variety of travel products – primarily, Air, Car, and Hotel bookings
- Service existing travel bookings e,g. requests to cancel or change bookings
- Assist customers with order placement for Gift Cards, Merchandise, and Apple products
- Troubleshoot issues that arise for existing orders. i.e. item not delivered, item arrived damaged, etc.
- Monitor and service open issues through completion
- Provide site navigation assistance to customers who are new to self-booking/ordering online
- Educate customers on website functionality in an effort to increase the online adoption rate
- Provide assistance to customers for general banking and rewards inquiries
- Report issues that are surfaced by the customer, including complaints, site production issues, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A bachelor’s degree is not required, but is a plus
- 1 year of customer service experience in a contact center and/or customer facing retail environment
- Must be professional and articulate with strong interpersonal skills
- Must have a pleasant phone presence and friendly personality
- Strong computer navigation skills, such as the ability to navigate between various tools simultaneously
- Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to read an interpret documents such as procedure manuals and instructions
- Ability to diffuse escalated customers
- Scheduling flexibility is required; there may be shift bids on a quarterly basis which may change your initial shift
- Travel experience is not required, but is a plus!
- Fluency in Spanish is not required, but is a plus!
- Proven proficiency in Spanish and/or willingness to work an overnight shift will earn the CSR a pay differential