Job Opening: Patient Service Coordinator – Onsite – insurance verification exp required!
Patient Service Coordinator – Onsite – insurance verification exp required!
Salt Lake city, UT
For immediate consideration please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (title: PATIENT COORDINATOR UT)
Type of Hire: Long term TEMP possible hire after
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah 84109 (Onsite)
Schedule: 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
Dress Code: Business casual
Pay Range: $21-$23/hour
Title: Patient Service Coordinator
Summary: The Patient Services Representative is responsible for performing all coordination of services for patients undergoing genetic testing to ensure the best possible patient experience along with optimal reimbursement.
Will build high-level relationships with patients, providers, health plans, and internal colleagues while delivering superior customer service during their daily work.
Duties will include contact with parent/guardian of our patients, interacting with physicians and physician offices that order our services and with insurance providers to determine benefits eligibility and status of claims/appeals for the services provided.
- Prior work experience in the health insurance industry, processing insurance claims or verifying benefits.
- Insurance verification, case management, prior-authorization experience
- Previous work in a customer service field
- Excellent computer skills
- Detail oriented and multitask
- Must maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- HSD or GED Required