Job Opening: Processing Support – Data Entry – Hybrid remote (2 days in the office)
Processing Support – Data Entry – Hybrid remote (2 days in the office) (Expired)
For immediate consideration please send resume to email@example.com (title: Processing support Hybrid)
Type of Hire: LongTemp possible TH
Start Date: 10/2
Pay Rate: $18/hour
Location: Hybrid, 3 days at home, 2 days onsite (Tuesday & Thursday) in Scottsdale zp 85250
schedule: 8am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday (30 minute lunch)
Training Length: Two days, quick training
Customer-focused property and casualty (P&C) insurance company, is looking for a position to support clerical/administrative, very heavy on data entry and electronic filing.
- File, locate, pull and classify a variety of different materials. Pulls files for audits upon request. Process file purges per retention guidelines.
- Utilize PC to enter and verify data necessary to complete transactions. Search, update, assign, interpret select and/or code items to be entered or extracted from a database.
- Assemble and arrange policies, documents, manuals, presentations, and/or printed materials.
- Produce various forms, reports, and correspondence. Proofreads to ensure a quality product. Identifies errors and omissions in materials and expedites resolution.
- Receive, open and distribute mail, faxes, and packages. Operate postage and other mail room equipment and may track certified mailings.
- May prepare legal notices ensuring information is accurate and all appropriate documents are attached.
- May process and log premiums and checks. Reconciles accounts and secures checks according to company policy.
- General administrative duties including answering the phone, retrieving voices mails, scheduling meetings, arranging calendars, making copies, etc.
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Demonstrated commitment to producing quality work
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
- High school diploma preferred