Job Opening: Patient Services Representative Assistant
Patient Services Representative Assistant
Now Hiring! Patient Service Representative! Contract to hire opportunity!
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm with a half hour lunch
Be Part of a High-Performing Team. Here is your chance to join a leading company as a Patient Service Representative. We have an opportunity for someone with 2+ years of Patient Service Representative experience. Enjoy a collaborative team environment where you feel valued and appreciated! Competitive pay and great benefits are just some of the reasons why you don’t want to overlook this great opportunity.
Apply today and be happier too!
“I love working for this company. “Lindsey, RemX Associate
As a RemX Patient Services Representative We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
Patient Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Schedules patient appointments; including follow-up and rescheduling of missed appointments.
- Greets patient and obtains, verifies, updates and compiles all registration and insurance information required.
- Answers phone and provides excellent customer service to all patients.
- Prepares patient medical record for new patients and updates information for existing patients.
- Reviews patient records for completion and returns to record room.
- Contacts patients by telephone or mail regarding appointments, insurance information and/or payment issues.
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities RemX offers and find the right job for you!
- 2+ years of experience as a patient services representative or related field
- High school degree or equivalent
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with NaviNet and Next Gen a plus
- Comfortable talking on phones and speaks professional
- Detail-oriented and knows how to organize priorities