Job Opening: Marketing Intern- Part-Time
MARKETING INTERN – PART-TIME
TYPE: Contract from the beginning of January 2024 through the end of March 2024
PAY: Up to $20 per hour DOE
TRAINING: In office- once trained can be hybrid or remote
HOURS: Flexible 15-20 hours per week
WHY THIS COMPANY: Our client is a leading manufacturer of home building products. They have a commitment to community service and believe in promoting the growth of their employees.
YOUR MARKETING INTERN DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Handle all aspects of social media
- Email campaigns
- Load content into various marketing platforms
- Digital programs and website updates
- Content edits and implementation of marketing materials
- Coordinate sample and collateral fulfillment to support needs of the sales team and retail partners
- Other duties as assigned by marketing management
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE MARKETING INTERN:
- Undergraduate student majoring in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Business Administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with marketing communications and brand building practices
- Knowledge of marketing best practices
- Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and Excel experience
- Experience managing project details and timelines.
- Digital marketing