Job Opening: Analyst – Accounts Receivable
Analyst – Accounts Receivable
RemX is seeking an experience Analyst – Accounts Receivable for a company in the Hartsville, SC area!
Role is 100% Onsite.
- Analyze large and/or complex customer accounts and collect on a timely basis. Requires the ability to communicate effectively with customers
Analyze portfolio and establish priorities
Analyze Customer behavior to watch for trends, patterns or cash flow issues
- Report on past dues/average days to pay to business units
- Input comments in AR/Collection portal in order to document customer status appropriately
- Maintain key customer and industry relationships
- High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience is required.
- Prefers a candidate that has taken accounting courses.
- Must have 6-12 months of experience, Prefer 1-2 years in accounting, accounting admin support or related area.
- Fundamental understanding of debits & credits
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must be able to work independence and have excellent time management skills
As a RemX Analyst - Accounts Receivable We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities RemX offers and find the right job for you!