Job Opening: National Sales Manager
RemX is currently hiring a Contact Center National Sales Manager for an Insurance Company.
This is for a direct hire opportunity and FULLY remote, but will need to travel 50/50.
Pay rate: 70-85K DOE
Regular business hours but could fluctuate.
Summary of position:
New business development and customer maintenance for all contact center accounts and clients. Inside and outside environment. Inside contact with Branch, Regional, and Business Development Managers, and senior management. Outside contact with clients, vendors, etc. Travel is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact center sales and account development
- Strong understanding of contact center business to include KPIs & SLAs
- Prepare and present formal and informal proposals
- Identify and capitalize on revenue opportunities
- Proven success in leadership opportunities
- Create new leads in order to grow book of business
- College bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Five years of direct sales experience with contact centers. Preferably within the insurance and/or independent adjuster industry
- Proven exceptional presentation, written, verbal and overall communication skills
- Efficient in identifying opportunities to improve client relationships and accounts through consultative account planning and selling
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven success in driving annual sales volume which exceeds revenue goals
- Must have the drive to succeed!