Job Opening: Transportation Coordinator
RemX is seeking an experienced Transportation Coordinator in the Lebanon, TN area!
Role is Onsite; Mon-Friday Night 11:30pm – 8:00am – Potential to go Permanent
- Communicate late route communication reports to customers every 2hrs
- Must be able to work independently when a supervisor is not present at the facility
- Track and report driver and route data to managers and customer service
- Answer and coordinate incoming transportation related phone calls
- Assist dispatch with paperwork issues
- Assist dispatch with invoicing
- Loss prevention and safety
- Must have flexibility with work schedule to cover vacations/holidays for other coordinators
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience
- 6m to 1yr in a transportation environment
- Microsoft Office a Must (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Administrative support performing basic math and computer data entry skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Department of Transportation regulations
- Excellent communication skills, and strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Must be a team player and able to multitask
As a RemX Transporation Coordinator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities RemX offers and find the right job for you!