Job Opening: Customer Service Order Processing
Immediate Opening for a Customer Service Order Processor in the Oceanside, CA area!
This a temporary to permanent hire opportunity that requires working onsite.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Manage accurate and timely processing of orders from order entry, invoicing, bill of materials, and commissions
- Maintains order tracking, status updates, and customer notification of any changes
- Utilizes various systems for pricing, delivery dates, inventory and other data
- Works with various departments across the organization
- Responds to customer inquiries to resolve requests and problems
- Interacts with suppliers, vendors, and factory to expedite orders
- Provides input and assists Manager with updating process and procedure manuals
- Interacts effectively with all levels of employees and customers
- Liaison with colleagues or managers to find the best solutions to customers’ issues
- Additional duties as assignment by management
As a RemX Customer Service Order Processor We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunities
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing or related environment
- Must have SFDC or CRM experience
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities RemX offers and find the right job for you!