Our growing client in Center City, Philadelphia is currently seeking a top tier Senior Android Developer to join their team solving complex problems, building new product lines, and expanding existing products and services. You will be rewarded for creativity and innovation. This is a full time salaried position.
- Build properly structured, well commented solutions for complex integrations and complex problems
- Lead the effort to build out applications, libraries, and services on Android.
- Architect and design aspects of the system, producing a technical design document and present/communicate the architecture and software solutions to key stake holders, architects, and developers.
- Execute thorough unit and system testing
- Work within the Scrum team to create stories, tasks, estimates, and delivery each Sprint
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 8 years of experience as a Software Developer/Engineer
- Extensive Java experience with various mobile Android platforms/frameworks/libraries is required
- Android applications, device communication (USB, blue tooth, TCPIP)
- Web services; WCF, SOA, RESTful services (developing and consuming)
- SQL 2008+, stored procedure development, normalized database development, indexes, keys, etc.
- Occasional travel may be required (U.S.)