Our Client has an immediate need for 2 Full Time Clinical Data Managers to join the team.
The Clinical Data Manager is responsible for performing activities pertaining to the conduct of Phase I – III clinical trials in accordance with ICH/Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and other relevant procedures and guidelines to ensure that a quality work product is produced and timelines and deliverables are met.
- Participate as the primary data management representative on Client multidisciplinary project teams and ensure effective communication exchange
- Perform ongoing data review, including reconciliation of third party data streams and serious adverse event reconciliation with the safety database.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of clinical databases.
- Perform Quality Control (QC) of clinical databases.
- If applicable, overseeing that the Contract Research Organizations (CROs) utilized by Client Corporation (IC) perform data management activities in accordance with ICH/Good Clinical Practices (GCP).