POSITION SUMMARY: Works to ensure the alignment of contract pricing information between Customers, Suppliers and company systems. Maintains customer local contract pricing in contract system. Researches and resolves complex pricing discrepancies between customer, suppliers and company. Uses daily and monthly audit and exception reports to ensure pricing data integrity. Prepares, reviews and communicates price change reports to customers. Maintains knowledge of systems that support these pricing activities. Effectively works with all levels of field sales and operational management and corporate management. Responds to pricing inquiries, responds to processing orders queries, and handles complaints in a prompt, courteous, and effective manner.
**Position may become Work From Home following initial contract**
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Ensures that customer, Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) pricing contracts are correctly loaded into the contracts administration database and retained according to audit/compliance policies. Communicates and coordinates contract pricing updates with customers to ensure pricing alignment.
2. Audits and ensures customer is attached to all appropriate national (Group Purchasing Order) contracts. Works with GPO Contract Administrators as needed.
3. Researches and resolves complex pricing issues. Resolution may involve direct contact with the customer, company sales representatives, and/or company management team. Determines the action required and ensures the correct team takes the appropriate action.
4. Reduces the number of price discrepancies between company and the customer by reviewing Open Order Price Variance and Billing Error reports to assess and resolve pricing differences; holds and re-prices orders to ensure pricing accuracy where needed.
5. Monitors and processes contracts transmitted through EDI (Electronic Database Interchange) networks.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. Associate’s Degree required with Business or Finance focus preferred ; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
2. Two or more years of experience working with contracts and using reporting databases (software) to query and format data, required.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of contract, rebate and pricing processes.
• Knowledge of mainframe and PC processing infrastructures.
• Strong organizational skills including prioritizing multiple projects/demands and working with minimal supervision.
• Ability to research, analyze and communicate complex issues.
• Ability to work with and meet tight deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.