Our client is a global leader in network access solutions industry for service providers and enterprise networks. The company provides a wide array of reliable, cost-effective networking technologies—including broadband access, Ethernet switching, Passive Optical LAN and software-defined networks to a diverse customer base that includes more than 1,000 of the world’s most innovative customers in more than 50 countries worldwide.
- Assist in the month-end close process of fixed assets and other balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in the quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Assist in analyzing foreign subsidiary financial statements.
- Assist in sales and use tax preparation and research.
- Assist in SOX and internal audit documentation and testing to ensure compliance with policies and procedures in accordance with our SOX requirements. Assist with special projects as needed.