MUST POSSESS THE ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE BOTH IN WRITING AND VERBALLY IN FRENCH.
(French Canadian preferred but not a must)
- Communicates with suppliers by phone or email to provide information in regards to Accounts Payable.
- Must have good written communication skills. In order to ensure success in serving the customers of the Shared Services Group, good communication skills are necessary in conflict and error resolution.
- Researches A/P in multiple systems for issue resolution.
- Since this position will involve working with different forms of technology, this person is expected to possess solid PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, an enterprise system).
- Position must adhere to requirements as defined within a service level agreement (relating to processing time frames, discounts captured, response times to vendor/mill inquiries, etc.).