Hours: Mon--Fri 7am--3pm, potential for OT
$16.00 hr Paid Weekly
- This person needs to be highly adept at MS Office Suite & any experience in purchasing/receiving would be a plus.
- They will work in a Maintenance Shop Area, so they need to know it’s not your typical office environment. Any kind of experience working with contractors would be applicable. This could lead to a permanent hire, but not guaranteed.
- Coordinates shipping of Maintenance parts and receiving of incoming Maintenance parts and supplies. Keeps track of daily and monthly inventories of maintenance parts and repairs.
- Maintain files and records of materials, prices, inventories, deliveries, and consults catalogs and other references to obtain prices and specifications.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of JDE database system.
- Collect completed work orders and update the JDE database.
- Order repair and replacement parts for the Maintenance Department by referencing technical and vendor manuals.
- Then use the JDE purchase order system.
- Order items for other areas of the facility, such as safety supplies, materials for production, chemicals for waste water treatment, etc., as well as special requests from the Management Team.
- Operates a personal computer and appropriate software packages or its equivalent.
- Communicate with Management team, Customer Service Representatives, Maintenance Team, and outside vendors.
- Applies basic skills and procedures appropriate for the position within assigned functional area.
- Administer other duties as necessary as instructed by Manager.
- High School diploma or General Education degree require
- At least 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.