International manufacturer located in Braselton GA is looking to start someone ASAP to augment existing team. This role is contract paying $15/HR.
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT DUTIES:
- Manage Distribution Network expenses for Multiple Facilities, which includes logging and tracking all facility expenses (contract labor, in-direct spend, utilities, etc.) for Georgia Distribution Centers and 3PL Facilities.
- Issue purchase order numbers for approved requisitions, match goods receipt to open purchase orders, and ensure invoices are received and processed.
- Contact vendors to request invoices/credit memos on aged purchase orders, resolve disputes, and update billing information.
- Code and submit invoices for the required financial approvals
- Review Accounts Payable Distribution expenses posted to Distribution Cost Centers. Research and resolve disputed items.
- Manage Distribution Capital Expenditures. Code and process capital invoices and track spending by project.
- Manage yearly maintenance contracts. Ensure invoices are received and processed and reported to corporate accounting to accurately amortize expenses.
- Maintain facility statistical data and submit weekly/monthly reports. (I.e. indirect supplies, hours, etc.)
- Communicate with Vendors – Confirm shipment dates, request invoices, verify payment information, etc.
Accounting Assistant WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- 3 years of comparable work experience as an Accounting Assistant preferred.
- High School diploma.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel to include pivot tables and v-lookups