• Develop strategies to enter new channels of sales for automotive management and revenue. Channels such as Federal, State and Local government agencies and departments as well as large Utility and privately managed fleet accounts.
• Support existing book of business for accounts and develop strategies to increase sales within this base of accounts.
• Utilize the New Business Development (NBD) process to ensure that the assigned region is developing new accounts.
• Develop relationships with new accounts that will lead to additional (consistent) revenue.
• Interact directly with National Accounts Customers.
• Present new programs and updates (including pricing changes) to National Accounts and Centers
• Support centers in their relationship with National Accounts.
• Interact with other departments to ensure a smooth experience for National Accounts and Centers.
• Finance (credit approval process and collection issues)
• National Account Billing Department (ensure that customers are billed correctly and Centers are paid).
• Technical Department (to assist customers with technical issue and national Account pricing).
• Inter-Shop Department (warranty work involving multiple centers)
The selected candidate must have national sales experience specifically in selling to the United States Government and be a hard-working hands-on sales professional. This position will involve heavy travel to new and existing national accounts.
Must have a go getter mentality and be able to clearly explain ROI
Must have Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in a regional or national sales account management environment.
Demonstrates ability in analyzing business needs within regional or national sales account environment
Experience developing / implementing action plans that address business issues.
Must have excellent consultative selling and influencing skills.
Demonstrates ability to measure ROI on efforts and initiatives
Exhibits strong computer skills and knowledge of relevant technology including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software.
Heavy travel and client visits will be required.
Demonstrates excellent critical thinking and “hands-on" analytical skills
Must be a process-driven thinker and goal oriented
Exhibits continuous improvement mentality
Possesses exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
Demonstrates good interpersonal skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills