The representative is to service the needs of our patients by educating them on products and services’, listening to concerns/addressing issues, providing informational literature when necessary and placing supply orders.
• Ability to answer hi-volume in-bound calls via an automated phone system.
• Ability to make outbound calls to patients and referrals as necessary.
• Respond quickly and professionally to customer telephone questions and concerns.
• Gather Patient demographics and billing information as needed to complete requested orders.
• Recommend additional products that may be necessary or available to the customer.
• Achieve daily completion of CS Credit Review.
Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency.
Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects.
1-2 years customer service experience