This is an exciting PART TIME opportunity within a Health Organization.
This individual supports Marketing, HEMA, Supply Chain and Med Affairs. This a role for a high-energy, master juggler and problem solver who can easily and flexibly re prioritize based on changing priorities. A "can do" attitude with the skills to deliver is a must. This individual manages complex administrative support for directors and group managers across multiple departments. S/he works under limited supervision with general instructions given on new assignments.
- • Provide administrative support for the Director, HEMA; Director, Supply Chain and Director, Med Affairs (includes travel and expenses, meeting arrangements, and other administrative support tasks)
- • Manage expense reports for Group Managers for Marketing and HEMA
- • Provide administrative support to Product Marketing, Solutions Marketing, Communications and MDM team members, during peak office times
- • Provide administrative support to the Med Affairs contracting team to process customer engagement documentation (SR’s, IRF’s)
- Makes decisions using independent judgment under only general guidelines.
- Translates thoughts into documents (letters/memos/presentations, etc.) using existing material; ensures document is logical and complete as well as accurate in grammar and spelling; makes suggestions for improvements in existing communications.
- Manages work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner; provides guidance to peers as necessary regarding proprietary information.
Microsoft Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word), Concur travel and expense software, Box (cloud storage), SAP
Knowledge of trade shows, events and marketing desired but not required.
Experience in medical device or related healthcare field desired but not required.