This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: hourly
RemX Specialty Staffing is seeking a Recruiter to join a Nonprofit organization in Atlanta for a 30-90 day contract position. Th...
RemX Specialty Staffing is seeking a Recruiter to join a Nonprofit organization in Atlanta for a 30-90 day contract position.
The Recruiter will provide a range of services to enable the delivery of effective HR support to Talent Acquisition team. This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire work experience in the Nonprofit industry!
The Recruiter will:
• Strategize with upper management to create and administer recruitment policies, programs and practices: planning, organization, development, and implementation.
• Be an innovator and willing to create change in an established environment.
• Be a detail oriented strategist.
• Provide day-to-day guidance to the management team regarding process, workflow and paradigms.
• Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: annually
Accounts Payable Coordinator SUMMARY The Accounts Payable Coordinator reports directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor. This position provides...
Accounts Payable Coordinator
The Accounts Payable Coordinator reports directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor. This position provides direct support for processing the day-to day vendor invoices and other financial obligations. Heavy T&E experience is disired. Direct hire role paying $42K base plus bonuses. Located in Sandy Springs GA.
Accounts Payable Coordinator Responsibilities
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: Salary
The FP&A Senior Financial Analyst: (SFA) analyzes, reports and projects financial data to manage ongoing operations and drive strategic initiat...
The FP&A Senior Financial Analyst:
(SFA) analyzes, reports and projects financial data to manage ongoing operations and drive strategic initiatives at EmployBridge. The SFA collaborates with leaders from finance, administration, and field operations and is responsible for financial analysis, projections and reporting as part of business cases, operational reviews, budgeting, forecasting, long-range planning, process improvements, and monthly KPIs.
Position Objectives and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with leaders across EmployBridge to develop the annual budget and periodic forecasts for revenue and operating expenses (both headcount and non-compensation related)
• Conduct detailed monthly revenue and expense variance analysis versus forecast and budget to identify variance drivers and improvement opportunities
• Create and maintain reporting to track and monitor financial results against budgets, forecasts, business cases, etc.
• Provide financial modeling, justification, perspective, and/or resolution on business cases, operational issues, long-range planning, and other projects
• Research and resolve inquiries and provide business leaders with relevant and accurate reporting and analysis to help them make informed decisions
• Support the creation of management presentations for the internal leadership team and other key EmployBridge stakeholders including the Board of Directors Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree required- Finance or other business-related field preferred, MBA preferred • 3-5 years' experience in finance or similar field
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and attention to detail
• Self-starter able to proactively navigate through various areas and hierarchies to accomplish position goals
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products with high proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of, or ability and willingness to learn ERP/BI system (Essbase and Lawson)
• Proficiency with SQL and strong database analytical capability
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Who are we? EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry. We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing. We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide! What do we value? There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live them. What do we offer? EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: Hourly
CREDIT/COLLECTIONS ANALYST This is a temp to perm contract role through RemX with our client in Marietta GA. Target hourly pay rate is $19 pe...
This is a temp to perm contract role through RemX with our client in Marietta GA. Target hourly pay rate is $19 per hour or higher DOE.
Performs credit and collection duties for customer accounts, including telephone collections, account authorization, and account management.
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: Annual Salary
Looking for a Payroll Manager for a rapidly expanding organization. You will have the opportunity to hire your own team. Report to the Director of...
Looking for a Payroll Manager for a rapidly expanding organization. You will have the opportunity to hire your own team. Report to the Director of Payroll - North America.
Payroll Manager Must Haves:
Base Pay: 125000.00 per HOUR
Senior Accounting Manager RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES * Assists with the timely and accurate preparation of monthly and annual financial statemen...
Senior Accounting Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
* Assists with the timely and accurate preparation of monthly and annual financial statements for multiple divisions.
* Provides excellent leadership, supervision and support to staff of 4-5 people, including 1 manager.
* Assists management with review and interpretation of P&L's.
* High level of accuracy.
* Strong Knowledge of GAAP.
* Prepares, reviews and approves journal entries and account reconciliations
*Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
* Assists with the preparation of the annual budget.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Public Accounting experience preferred
Technical Skills and Prior Experience
Thorough knowledge of GAAP.
Experience with General Ledger and the month-end/year-end close.
Large ERP systems
Strong customer service skills
Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Essbase and MS Office products
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
RemX Specialty Staffing is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for a Manufacturer in Kennesaw, GA. This is a Temp to Hire position. &n...
RemX Specialty Staffing is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for a Manufacturer in Kennesaw, GA. This is a Temp to Hire position. Pay $22 - $25/hour.
Great opportunity to own and grow a Marketing position in an established manufacturing company!
The Marketing Coordinator will: