The Senior Risk Officer will be expected to proactively monitor, measure and evaluate these risks and facilitate and oversee processes and procedures to mitigate identified key risks within stated tolerances under the functional direction of the Global Chief Risk Officer.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Proactively strengthen the risk management framework to oversee key and emerging risks.
- Actively monitor, manage and assess risks, using data extrapolated from various sources.
- Anticipate economic, market and/or competitive risks as well as potential risks related to new business initiatives.
- Manage and Report on an “Operational Risk Management Program” of key risk indicators (KRIs) with coverage of key and emerging risks.
- Conduct special projects for local senior Management and the global Board Committees under the functional direction of the Global Chief Risk Officer.
- Develop risk management controls and business continuity contingency plans.
- Facilitation with regards to the risk coverage framework for responding to regulatory application filings, renewals and periodic submissions to regulators.