Our client, a leading non profit organization in downtown Philadelphia is looking for 2 contract QA Analysts. Initial term will be 3 months with a chance for extension through FY 2019.
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst position evaluates and tests new or modified software programs to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines. Works closely with development, business analysts, other Quality Assurance team members and the business to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner. The Senior QA Analyst provides feedback on processes and procedures to ensure that they allow the team to perform tasks in an efficient and timely manner while also ensuring a high level of quality in the product. The Senior QA will also mentor junior QA personnel.
- Ensure that new and existing product functionality are reliable, defect free and function as intended
- Create, document, verify and execute component-level to user acceptance test plans and test cases
- Work closely with business partners and the application development team in eliciting project requirements to create test cases
- Participate in the development, collection and reporting of test metrics.
- Review requirements specifications and identify gaps and inconsistencies
- Work closely with development, business analysts, and other QA team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
- Provide knowledge leadership among other Quality Assurance Analyst positions; facilitating a lead role in providing direction and working directly with the Application Development Manager
- Utilize product and process knowledge to be a resource to other Quality Assurance team members as well as to the organization as a whole