This is a fast-paced, detailed orientated, high volume metric position in which the individual will manage weekly Indirect and some Direct material Purchase orders, Capital Projects, Oracle reporting, Centralized Billing Statements, and other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Manage contract database to: track expiration dates; co-term and consolidate service/support contracts; proactively initiate renewals; ensure 100% accurate and timely renewal completion
- Document, track, analyze, and report purchase metrics, company compliance metrics and supplier performance metrics; generate reports as required; ongoing evaluation of current market trends and purchase history; identify opportunities and make recommendations for process improvements within the procurement area
- Coordinate with Operations and Engineering while serving as the main contact for all corporate generated Purchase Orders’
- Strive to provide a 24 hour (max) turnaround on email requests and purchase order requests as most issues are very time sensitive •Support national consolidated supplier invoice process through auditing, analysis and approval
- Liaison with Accounts Payable Group for resolution of payment issues
- Provide Oracle support for Procurement Module.
- Heavy involvement in preparing business review presentation decks
- Performs special projects as assigned
Hours: 8AM - 5PM Monday through Friday
**This is a 3 month contract position.**