The incumbent is accountable for building and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of investor clients. Responsibilities may include:
- Marketing our products and services to assigned clients. This includes effective marketing for all asset classes and trading protocols as well as our data products.
- Increasing market share as demonstrated through incremental inquiries and revenues and more of the clients’ “wallets” than given to the competition
- Obtaining and distilling user feedback and making thoughtful suggestions as to systems enhancements, functionality and usability
- Working well with sales associates and analysts to maximize end-user training
- Coordinating the development and refinement of marketing collateral, as needed, with the US Marketing team