Assist registered pharmacist in various aspects of pharmacy practice as permitted by regulations, including order entry, control room, pulling medications from shelf, compounding, packaging, delivery preparation.
- Fill drug kits under direct supervision applying accuracy and aseptic technique.
- Match pre-printed label and delivery manifests with a source document
- Locate medication from pharmacy supply area, count out, and package in correct system, including blister packs, vials, etc.
- Pre-package medications according to standard procedures
- Assist in order entry and other phases of computer operations including billing procedures
- Clean all equipment and work areas
- Rotate stock as required
- File documentation as required by company and pharmacy regulations
- Respond to customer inquiries as necessary
- Assist with Automated prescription filling system
- Data entry: new/refill meds/etc
Pay: $10.50-$12.50 an hour
Shift: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm OR 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
*Some weekend and holiday rotations may be needed