The hours will be between 8:00 am-10:00 pm Monday-Friday and 8:00 am-5:00 pm Saturday and Sunday.
Will be scheduled 5 days a week and 8 hours a day any shift during these time frames. MUST BE FLEXIBLE
Pay: $11-$13.00 an hour
- Prepare, count, label, package, and dispense pharmaceuticals for Pharmacist approval.
- Prepare detailed patient medication profile, fill routine pharmaceutical orders, and package medical prescription in correct container.
- Maintain equipment by ordering, stocking, and organizing supplies and delivery orders.
- Interact with the other departments to provide accurately dispensed prescriptions on a schedule according to predetermined delivery times.
- May be expected to perform some clerical duties relating to the department.
- Verifies stock and enters data in computer to maintain inventory.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Licensed Pharmacy Technician Preferred OR 2-3 Years equivalent experience.
Knowledgeable of principals related to pharmaceutical preparation and practices
Education/Learning Experience Required:
High School Diploma