Senior Accounting Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
* Assists with the timely and accurate preparation of monthly and annual financial statements for multiple divisions.
* Provides excellent leadership, supervision and support to staff of 4-5 people, including 1 manager.
* Assists management with review and interpretation of P&L's.
* High level of accuracy.
* Strong Knowledge of GAAP.
* Prepares, reviews and approves journal entries and account reconciliations
*Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
* Assists with the preparation of the annual budget.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Public Accounting experience preferred
Technical Skills and Prior Experience
Thorough knowledge of GAAP.
Experience with General Ledger and the month-end/year-end close.
Large ERP systems
Strong customer service skills
Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Essbase and MS Office products
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.