Great opportunity as a Property Asset Manager to join a local community development organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for low income residents. Individual will be responsible to perform the following duties:
- Monitor financial performance standards of assigned portfolio and current projects
- Review the budget variance reports and audited financial statements
- Prepare long-term operating cash flow projections
- Provide analysis and recommendations for annual rent increases.
- Handle property tax related matters
- Other duties as assigned