Our growing client in the Horsham area is seeking a QA Automation Developer to join their web application team. their challenge is to provide custom software as the company continues to grow and expand its client base.
Some of their current tools:
- TestCafe, Selenium, PHPUnit, Behat, Jasmine, Jest, Karma and MSTest
- Atlassian JIRA, Confluence & BitBucket
- Work with a team of application developers to minimize the risk presented by bugs that may be introduced with a release.
- Document bugs and escalate them to other developers as necessary.
- Design, develop and execute automated test plans so that these checks can be integrated into build and release tools.
- Explore new tools and QA processes.
- Make recommendations on how current processes can be improved as this area of the develop team continues to mature.
- Experience testing front-end applications which utilize Angular or React.
- Working as a member of an Agile development team (as opposed to as part of a separate QA department).
Additionally, experience with the following is preferred but not required:
- Browser based testing with Selenium WebDriver for all major browsers (e.g. IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari).
- A basic understanding of continuous integration/deployment and how testing fits into those processes.
- Mobile testing experience, including frameworks like Calabash or Appium (a plus but not required).