Our client is seeking an Accountant II for a rapidly growing company. The Accountant II will be involved in numerous parts of the accounting / finance function including but not limited to, general ledger reconciliations, cash management, financial analysis, revenue recognition and financial reporting.
- Record monthly revenues, expenses and activity for company
- Assist in the month end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes, ensuring transactions are in accordance with GAAP and internal policies and procedures are followed and communicate exceptions to management
- Responsible for journal entries and account reconciliations, month, quarter and year end close activities, to ensure that all departmental deadlines are met
- Work with upper management on projects as needed
- Propose and implement process changes
- Work with segments to troubleshoot information discrepancies