Do you have Accounts Receivable experience? A well known automotive parts company is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team in the Toledo area! This is a contract position with the possibility for going permanent. The position starts around $17.00 per hour and we offer full benefits from the start of the contract with weekly pay!
Basic Function: On a daily basis, accurately enter all incoming checks and payments from customers and prepare for scanning to bank. Perform adjustments and follow up on accounts as needed. Process credits to customer accounts as needed. This position is the main backup for receptionist coverage. Also will back up the A/R Credits Clerk.
- Must maintain acceptable attendance in accordance with company policy.
- Receives and accurately enters all incoming checks, direct deposits, credit card payments to system.
- Typing, reading computer screens, and communicating on the phone.
- Scan checks to bank.
- Process and send Canadian currency payments to the bank.
- Process credits and adjustments to customer accounts as needed.
- Backup for entering rebates – credits as needed.
- Primary backup for receptionist. Fills in daily for lunches, breaks, and vacation.
- Backup for accounts payable as needed.
- Fills out requested credit references about our customers.
- Requests credit references for new customers.
- Run various queries monthly for customers with old balances.