We are looking for an Audit Manager to join our clients team and be a integral member of the leadership team.
- Prepare budgets for engagements, review all work papers and make recommendations to improve operations and financial position of the client.
- Supervise all subordinates to ensure timely, professional completion of engagements to the clients’ utmost satisfaction, while striving to increase billable hours with value added services.
- Accept responsibility for collections, staff evaluations, staff training and client service.
- Coordinate priorities for work loads, Shareholder demands and client requests.
- Network, and follow-up on qualified prospects to convert those prospects into clients.