RemX Irvine is looking for a Benefits Administrator for our client located in Colton minimum 3 month contract assignment that could lead to long term $16.00-$18.00 per hour. M-F 8-4:30
Benefits Administrator Duties:
- Facilitate coordination of open enrollment in system and send correspondence to associates.
- Complete new hire enrollment in system and follow up to ensure new associates are processed on a timely basis.
- Process associate benefit enrollment or changes in status that impact benefits.
- Process court orders for dependent and reply to the government agency, send letters to team members and update file in the system.
- Send and follow up with required documents for benefit changes. Follow up on personal health information regarding additional life insurance over guaranteed amount.
- Manage overage dependent communication and updates to system and coverage.
- Administer COBRA benefits.
- Resolve system integration issues with vendors.
- Support collaborative relationship with field Human Resource Representatives.
Benefits Administrator Requirements:
- High School Diploma, Degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a benefit or human resources role, preferably in a corporate environment supporting multiple business departments.
- Knowledge of government regulations.
- Workday Software experience is a plus but not required.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Microsoft Office Advanced level of Outlook and Excel