Senior Cost Accountant Job 60K – 85K
Morristown, NJ area
My client, a Global multi-billion-dollar company has an immediate opening for a Senior Cost Accountant to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, strong accounting fundamentals, and is looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic, growing organization.
• Maintain the company's cost systems for all domestic locations
• Prepares and analyzes, as necessary, excess & obsolete inventory and assures appropriate handling
• Coordinates and oversees physical inventories, including reconciliation and recording
• Review and enter all labor costs into the general ledger and reconcile monthly balances
• Reconciliation of various general ledger accounts including inventory monthly, quarterly or annually as required
• Maintain the company's transfer pricing files and complete transfer pricing study documents
• Complete periodic, monthly and annual reporting, including gross profit reports, for management
• Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance
• 3-5 years’ experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel Knowledge
This job offers a leadership training program, an excellent benefit package, including tuition reimbursement, 401K, FSA, generous PTO, bonus eligible, exciting working environment.
Please email your resume to email@example.com and apply to this job posting for immediate consideration.