Our national partner client is located in Irving Texas and is seeking a Director of National Accounts Collections - this is a business to business line of collections.
- Deliver structured and reliable process ownership for parts of AR portfolio
- Design, planning and implementation of process improvement projects
- Strategic leadership of the collections team to drive the collections process and the DSO.
- Direct performance and review of Accounts Receivable aging analysis, cash receipt forecasting, collection aging management, Accounts Receivable reserve analysis, performance reporting, and other special projects
- Develop and deliver Collection process enhancements and other Collection training materials
- Day-to-day operational management of collections activities
- Manage Collection-related escalations
- Month end close reporting responsibilities
- Participate in management reporting
- Think creatively to design and implement process solutions
Experience / Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- Minimum 10 years of collection experience required.
- Collection experience in a variety of industries.
- Experience in high volume, high activity environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with Lawson or another tier 1 ERP system
Experience in Excel and PowerPoint
apply today for immediate consideration.