RemX has partnered with a great company in Fort Washington, PA to assist in their search for a Contract Recruiter until the end of January. This is an opportunity to work for a well-known company in a state of the art facility. Our client has 100 Inside Sales/Customer Service positions that they need to get filled so this will be a high-volume, full-cycle staffing role. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Contract Recruiter Job Description:
- You’ll be responsible for full life cycle recruiting, engaging with applicants from the screening phase to the offer.
- Actively sourcing qualified candidates using internet databases, job boards, social media and employee referrals
- Conducting prescreening interviews and coordinating onsite interviews (5-7 per day)
- Asking questions that provide insight into the candidate experience while keeping them engaged
- Providing a great candidate experience
Contract Recruiter Requirements:
- Extreme organization, successful in multi-tasking, and master of prioritization.
- 3 years of recruiting experience (agency experience is a plus!)
- Demonstrated passion for talent acquisition and significant experience identifying, screening, interviewing, and closing candidates.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- High energy and a positive attitude