Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Hours: 8AM - 5PM Monday through Friday
**This is a 9 month contract to hire position.**