This role is ideal for a highly motivated, organized and detail oriented individual with 3+ years of Accounts Receivable and Collection experience. Wholesale experience is preferred, and business to business collection experience is required.
Must be PC proficient in a windows environment with strong excel skills, exceptional attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills. If you thrive in a high energy environment with multiple priorities and deadlines, come grow with us!
• Collection calls for commercial customers for past due monies and follow ups on payment commitments
• Process of new credit applications for trade and bank references
• Running commercial credit reports
• Prepare and process Web based EDI invoicing
• Deduction/Chargeback research and resolution
• Processing of credit card payments and electronic checks by phone
• Collect sales tax exemption forms
• Various AR projects as assigned
• Ability to multi task and adapt to changing priorities
• Must enjoy telephone interaction with customers and co-workers
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Professional speaking voice.