RemX has partnered with one of the nation's leading title insurance providers to assist in their search for a Commercial Title Assistant. In this role you would be providing administrative support in all aspects of coordinating, managing and closing national commercial real estate transactions. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Commercial Title Assistant Job Description:
- Review all incoming files, order taxes, certifications, etc.
- Open new orders, track the status of title searches and review and distribute title commitment packages
- Prepare settlement sheets and title closing documents
- Obtain pre-closing clearance items from government offices
- Prepare pro-forma title policies and endorsements
- Retrieve and insure prompt delivery of title data
- Clearance of title issues and preparation of final title policies
Commercial Title Assistant Requirements:
- At least 2 years of commercial title experience
- Must be a detail oriented individual and a self-starter
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment