Our Client has an immediate need for two software developers who is well versed in the .NET development environment to join the team as a full time employee.
Under general supervision, the Software Developer I will perform customizations and software enhancements to existing applications. Respond to calls, e-mail and prepare detailed descriptions of users’ needs, program functions and steps required to modify reports and computer programs. Maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 3 years of experience developing object-oriented programs, preferably with Visual Studio (specifically with Visual Basic.NET and Visual C#).
- 3 years of experience developing complex T-SQL queries in support of reports and/or database-driven applications.
- Strong knowledge and experience with MS SQL Server relational databases.
- Good knowledge of and experience with ASP.NET, PHP, MySQL, Apache, and other technical skills are an advantage.
- Knowledge of standard software development concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft development and server environments.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment with limited supervision,
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently, but with a team focus,
- Ability to establish priorities, work collaboratively, and meet objectives,
- Must have a certain degree of creativity and latitude,
- Competent in Windows based computer applications (Microsoft Office).