Our client has an immediate need for a Quality Assurance Analyst. This is a 6 month contract opportunity.
- Reviews new or modified program, including documentation, diagram and flow chart to determine if program will perform according to user request.
- Provide technical expertise to Data Analysis and Reporting and Database Administration regarding report development design, data extraction and analysis of data used for development of new processes, existing processes and report generation.Develop test plans/approaches and scripts to test program for validity of results, accuracy, reliability.
- Participate in Inspections and reviews.
- Ensure that proper systems testing is performed with proper documentation created and maintained with the rest of the related artifacts.
- Support and assist with analysis activities and promotion to production of newly developed and modified reports and applications.
- Serve as a QA technical resource Release Management in developing production elevation documentation and any required documentation for SDLC.
- Maintain and foster a collaborative relationship with coworkers and customers and participate in Peer Reviews.
- Interact with programmers and other departments to analyze and strengthen departmental knowledge of operational needs.
- Participates in Change Management meetings and follows the defined change management procedures as requested by Release Management.