RemX is seeking an experience Senior National Accounts Collections Representative for one of our great clients in Irving, Texas. Apply now!
- Assists in interviewing individuals for collection positions as well as on-going training, leadership, and mentoring.
- Ability to manage their Collection Portfolio in Get Paid in regard to day-to-day activities appropriate for collection of past accounts receivable assuring all functions are covered within guidelines established, elevating as appropriate to resolve issues timely.
- Requires minimal assistance from National Collection Director.
- Execute plan established with their National Collection Director to contact all customers within portfolio responsibility reducing A/R balances to meet A/R goals of Current A/R of 90% or less or Day Sales Outstanding (DSO) currently targeted for 40.
- Super User of collection software in order to provide training, and offer suggestions for enhancements and improvements for increased productivity and efficiency.
- High level of understanding of Dispute Resolution/ Problem set up for items forwarded to field for resolution including appropriate follow up.
- High level of knowledge of their National Accounts (billing $10K or more weekly) or national / parent accounts with more than 5 different branch locations including but not limited to billing/approval process, follow up process by collection analyst; special requirements and issues related to credit limit.