RemX Engineering has an immediate opening for an experienced Quality Engineer to support a growing aerospace manufacturing plant based out of Oceanside, CA. Working in a large production facility including precision machining, injection molding, and mechanical assembly, the Quality Engineer will be responsible for maintaining quality compliance within ISO 9001, customer specifications and company requirements.
- Review all aspects of manufacturing for opportunities for enhancement in throughput and cost reduction while increasing product quality
- Manage and oversee nonconformance processes
- Perform root cause analysis of nonconforming materials, designed experiments and capabilities studies
- Assist in the ongoing internal audit activity required for compliance with ISO 9001, AS9100, and ISO 14000 requirements
- Assist with supplier qualification
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions for the reduction of internal scrap, nonconformities, and customer returns